– Nishi no Seki Kosyu Sake with a stronger flavor than other sake, 17% of alcohol content, will give you the perfect Japanese “national wine” experience.
– Nishi no Seki Kosyu Sake is made from Sakamai rice and Koji yeast, then brewed by traditional methods and produced by the Japanese advanced technology. Bringing you special warmth.
– It is not only considered to be a simple drink, but also become a “spiritual drink” in Japanese families. It is essential if you have meals, parties or some most important ceremonies. Gradually, sake becomes Japanese “national wine” and be famous all over the world.
– It’s up to seasons and weather that sake will be used cold or warm, or be eat with each season’s typical foods. Sake can bring to you a feeling of enjoyment, can make you feel relaxed with your family and your friends.
– Let imagine in a cold winter night, a glass of warm sake is hold in your hands, the glamorous fragrance of aroma of rice is around and slowly taking a sip of wine, wait a second, then enjoy the aroma of a traditional wine from this sunrise country.
– Use cold or reheat
– Use regularly and moderately to be good for your health
– A little amount for each meal to have a good appetite.